To create the text that describe the event, RTF (Rich Text Format)
can now be used. This will allow users to now use Bold, Italic
and Underlined text. It is also possible to use different fonts
and font sizes in the same event, to make some piece of text
accentuated, for example.
· The position, font, size and style (bold, italic etc.) of
the day number can now be adjusted. Die numbers have nine different
positions inside the cell where they can be positioned. We have
also included a function to prevent event text from being printed
over the day number, if you do not want the numbers to look
· The default sort order of events can be changed, by placing
some events at either the top or bottom of the list. The events
that are not adjusted will still use the old sort order. · A
new type of rule is introduced, that can create events between
two given dates. These events behave the in same way as events
that were created with rules in Almanac 98.
· The size and layout of the calendar on the page can be adjusted.
This is to allow users to create differently sized calendars,
as well as to prevent some printers from not printing the edge
· The fonts, size, style and colours of different elements,
like the title and day names, can be changed.
· There is the option to add comments to every month of the
calendar. They can be printed at the bottom of the page for
· The width of every day column can be adjusted. This is to
accommodate the days where there is more information that should
fit into the cell.
· The help function of Almanac 2000 now includes an online tutorial,
that will help users discover the features easier and to get
· To accommodate the type of user profile of bigger organisations,
Almanac 2000 uses a different licensing scheme. There are five
(5) user licenses included with a copy of Almanac.